Updated: Aug 15, 2020
And then the prince and the princess lived happily ever after.
It would be great if every marriage turns out like a fairy tale, but the reality is sometimes it doesn't.
Then the question becomes: To divorce or not to divorce, that is the question.
To divorce or not to divorce is one of the most important decisions you make. Some people make this decision rather quickly with clarity, whereas some struggle whether to do it or not for months and sometimes for years.
Going back and forth, back and forth, thinking yes that’s the right decision one day, and no it’s not the right decision next day can be agonizing.
For those who are going back and forth between to divorce or not to divorce, here are some questions you can ask yourself:
• Is my decision based on fear or love?
• Is fear stopping me from moving forward with divorce?
• Or is love encouraging me to move forward, or stopping me from making a haste judgement?
• Why did I get married in the first place?
• What is most important to me?